Click for Embarrass, Minnesota Forecast

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

My Top Ten New Years 2011 Resolutions!


Yeah, I know it is well into the New Year! I have been thinking about this for a while and I am finally ready to publish my Top Ten New Years 2011 Resolutions!
Ready?
#10 >> I will not puke up kibbles after I eat them.
#9 >>> I will continue to clean my brother's ears.
#8 >>> I will not puke up dog bones after I eat them.
#7 >>> I will let mom trim my toenails.
#6 >>> I will not let that squirrel drive me crazy.
#5 >>> I will go swimming whenever I can.
#4 >>> I will not chew up mom's pillow when I steal it.
#3 >>> I will be friendly to the UPS and FedEx men.
#2 >>> I will not be afraid to have my picture taken.
and my #1 New Years Resolution for 2011 is:
I WILL CONTINUE TO BE A FOLLOWER, A BETA DOG, MOM'S BEST FRIEND, MY BRUDDER'S BEST FRIEND, AND NEVER, EVER, EVER,,,,
HAVE AN ORIGINAL THOUGHT OF MY OWN. THAT IS MY BRUDDER'S JOB!

1 comment: