Click for Embarrass, Minnesota Forecast

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Mom Says I Gots A Virus



Today Mom came home early from work and took me on a car ride without brudder, which I liked very much. I don't get much special time with Mom, so I was really having fun. We went to this place that had a bunch of kitties walking around and some doggies on leashes who wanted to make friends.

We went in this room that smelled really clean and this person picked up my tail and,,, not sure, but,,, what the heck was that thing?

Then the person, who was really nice said I had a temperature. I was doing this, gag, gag, ack, ack, and Mom asked that I have a heartworm test. The person stuck a needle in my arm and I was a good boy! The heartworm test was negative, which was good I guess because mom was very happy!

The person gave Mom some pills for me and then we drove home. I fell asleep in the car on the way home.

When we got home, brudder came running out to the car, jumping and jumping! He was so happy to see me, which was nice because he usually takes me for granted. Mom put the pills in some good cheese which was nommy. I like attention. It makes me feel special!

4 comments:

  1. Oh dear - you got hauled off the dreaded V.E.T. We do hope the pills take care of it for you. Paws crossed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear that you are feeling better. We are your newest follower
    check out our blog at
    http://www.lifewith5dogs.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great! We will add you to our blog list on this page!

    ReplyDelete