Click for Embarrass, Minnesota Forecast

Friday, November 20, 2009

Ok, We Be Bloggin' Now



So, dis is our first blog. My brudder, Lightning and me, DogThunder dat is. We's live in Northern Minnesota on a small hobby farm with our horse brudder's, Cody and Chase.

My brudder, Lightning is the Alpha, which means he eats first, gets the pick of where to sit, and I grooms him, especially his ears. Don't ask me why, dats just how it is and it is FINE with me, because I am da Beta dog, da follower.

I have neber had an original thought in my life! In fact, mom had to write dis because it would neber occur to me to do dis.

Anywho, I like attending #Pawpawtys to raise money for animal shelters all over da world. We may talk funny and we may be silly, but me and my friends do good stuff for anipals around da world.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nancy!

    Sara from Bamzilla.com here –

    What is Bamzilla?
    Bamzilla.com is a members only website for pet lovers, offering pet products from leading online pet retailers & manufactures at discounts of 50-90% off retail prices!

    I just wanted to send you a quick email to let you know that we are launching soon and are running a launch contest where we will be giving away a $500 PetSmart gift card! More information here: http://bamzilla.posterous.com/58043389. I thought this is something that your readers and community would love to know about. Could you help us spread the word by writing a blog post on our launch contest?

    To make things easier for you, I have included a pre-written blog post that you can use if you would like:
    …………

    Bamzilla.com is launching soon and to celebrate their upcoming launch they are giving away a $500 Petsmart gift card to one lucky winner! Yes, you heard it right… $500! That is enough money for a years worth of food and toys for your furry friend.

    So what is Bamzilla?
    Bamzilla.com is a members only website for pet lovers, offering pet products from leading online pet retailers & manufactures at discounts of 50-90% off retail prices!
    So how do you enter to win? It’s easy!
    1) Head over to Bamzilla.com
    2) Enter your email address to join their invite list so they can let you know when they launch
    3) Let your friends know about them via email, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
    To be eligible, at least 5 of your friends need to enter the contest from your unique link and the more friends you invite, the better chance you have! You can track how many people are signing up from your unique link by putting your email address back into BamZilla.com and press “go”
    More information on the contest can be found here: http://bamzilla.posterous.com/58043389
    …………
    And of course, don’t forget to enter the contest yourself also!
    If you have any questions at all, don’t hesitate to let me know!

    Sara
    Bamzilla.com

    Sara@Bamzilla.com

    ReplyDelete