Click for Embarrass, Minnesota Forecast

Saturday, February 12, 2011

I Don't Like Insurance Men


Today we had a visitor. He was our insurance man. I did not like him. I don't know why, but I stayed in the den while he talked to Dad about our house. No, dere's nothing wrong with the house! We were just looking at getting a quote from him for our house insurance. Anyway, while Dad talked to him in the kitchen, I stayed in the den with Mom. I was scared and barked. He just made me nervous. Usually I am a friendly dog, but maybe it's the insurance thing..... Maybe I thought he had a gecko in his pocket......

2 comments:

  1. he he - maybe he dosen't like doggies and you sensed dat. I wouldn't like him den either if he not like doggies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't blame you! I bark at things I'm scare of too, like bulls.

    My name is Tip, and my master's Lady wrote a book about me and my adventures! It is called The Adventures of Tip the Catahoula-Leopard Cowdog.

    Lady and master and I live on a ranch in Texas, so I come face-to-face with bulls sometimes.

    In the book, Ladywrites about my mom and dad and how they taught me manners and how to work hard. She says it is great for kids to learn how to do these things too! I said she should write about how to dig holes and chase animals, so they would know how to do that, too, but she wouldn't.

    ReplyDelete